The Filoxenia Organisation is another of our partners in the JOIN Project and today we would like to tell you about its objectives:
– Promote interest and concern for the environment and ecology, as well as the promotion of ecological and agricultural tourism.
– Promote youth and adult mobility in Europe and beyond through EU and international youth programmes.
– Support volunteer services.
– To provide training opportunities for young people and adults, mainly in the field of environmental education.
– Promote the preservation of cultural heritage through the direct participation of adolescents in cultural activities.
– Support adolescent communication and the development of a European Identity in a Europe without borders, racism or xenophobia.
– Serve as an information point for young people and farmers.